Can you believe that Fountain of You has been in business, serving Melbourne, FL, for 15 years? That’s right! We are celebrating our 15th anniversary this month! And, we want you to share in the celebration with us! This article is going to tell you about FIVE specials we are offering to celebrate our anniversary. Fountain of You has expanded to Merritt Island, so with two great locations to serve our amazing clients, we hope you will come in and indulge in one of our five fabulous November anniversary specials!
As of November 2022, Fountain of You is celebrating fifteen years as a med spa located in Melbourne, FL! Having recently expanded to a second location in Merritt Island, we are even more equipped to serve our client’s anti-aging needs.
Because we are so excited about hitting our fifteen-year mark, we are celebrating by offering throwback pricing on several of our popular anti-aging treatments. In the current inflation crisis that we are all feeling, 2007 pricing sounds pretty great, right? We thought so too! In this article, we will share the throwback pricing and a brief explanation of seven of our fantastic anti-aging treatments! With the busyness of the holiday season upon us, don’t neglect yourself! Take an hour out of the month to embrace a little self-care. Read on to see what exciting specials Fountain of You has to offer you this month!
NOVEMBER SPECIALS CELEBRATING OUR 15-YEAR ANNIVERSARY!
- HA FILLERS – HA is an abbreviation for Hyaluronic Acid. We carry the Juvederm and Restylane family of HA fillers. These fillers are an excellent choice for cheek or lip enhancement, fine lines, or under-eye loss of volume. HA occurs naturally in our bodies, so it is unlikely that you will have any adverse reaction. They can also be reversed on the rare occasion that you are unhappy with the results. In November, a syringe of HA filler is $499, a savings of $100! Juvederm Voluma is being offered at $650 per syringe, also a savings of $100. To learn more about Juvederm and Restylane fillers, please read our previous article, “Fabulous Fillers.”
- Vivace RF Microneedling – The Vivace RF Microneedling treatment is used to achieve clearer, firmer, younger-looking skin. The microneedle device is coupled with radio frequency (RF) for maximum results and optimum patient comfort. It is not painless, but it is minimally painful. It mimics the body’s natural collagen production which produces tightened and contoured skin. In November, this treatment is $500 per session, a savings of $150! To learn more about Vivace RF Microneedling, please read our previous article, “Vivace – The Leader in Microneedling Treatment.”
- IPL Facial – IPL treatments are not your typical facial. They are performed using a handheld device that delivers Intense Pulsed Light to target specific skin cells. It is an alternative to laser resurfacing. It is used to treat a variety of skin conditions – rosacea, sun damage, hyperpigmentation, and fine lines, just to name a few! In November, these specialized facials are $300 per session, a savings of $199! To learn more about IPL, please read our previous article, “The Newest Intense Pulsed Light Therapy from Lumenis.”
- Dermaplaning – Dermaplaning is an exfoliating treatment. It produces radiant, healthy skin which is more responsive to facial products and treatments. It also scrapes away the fine hair (“peach fuzz”) on your face which may be a selling point for women with excessive fine facial hair. In November, a dermaplaning treatment is $99, a savings of $51. To learn more about dermaplaning, please read our previous article, “Taking Facials to Another Level with Dermaplaning.”
- Medical Peel – Medical peels may also be referred to as medical facials. Medical peels/facials are designed for deep cleaning, exfoliating, and moisturizing. They are a step above a “relaxing facial,” but not as intense or as expensive as a chemical peel. In November, a medical peel/facial is $99, a savings of $100.
As you can tell, we are excited about celebrating our 15th anniversary serving our amazing clients – that’s you! If you are interested in any of the five treatments discussed above or any of the other anti-aging services that we offer at Fountain of You, you can give us a call or go to our website to make your appointment online. If you are a new client, then welcome! We look forward to a wonderful relationship with you. If you are a returning client, thank you for helping Fountain of You reach our 15-year milestone. It is all because of you!