Med Spa, short for Medical Spa is an aesthetic medical center providing non-surgical aesthetic services under the supervision of a licensed physician. This is a newer version of a spa that may not be familiar to everyone. Fountain of You Medical Spa would like to tell you a little more about who we are, what we do, and what to look for in a med spa.
What makes a MED SPA?
The 4 core elements of med spa are:
- Providing non-invasive medical services
- General supervision by a licensed physician
- Med spa services performed by trained, experienced, and qualified practitioners
- On-site supervision of a licensed healthcare professionals
Along with aesthetic procedures such as dermal fillers, botox, microneedling, and laser hair removal, med spas also offer services such as facials. Some offer massages and some even have manicure/pedicure services. Hence, the combination of the terms “med” and “spa.”
What to look for in a MED SPA?
When choosing a med spa to make your own, check their service and product menu. There are many types of aesthetic services available, you’ll want to make sure they have the expertise to perform these services with high quality. There are so many different beauty and anti-aging products available, it can be overwhelming to make a choice. We prefer medical spas that curate their products and treatments for cost, quality, and results based on experience. Watch out for Med Spa that carries products just because the brand is popular, and is offered at a bulk discount.
Is Fountain of You a Med Spa?
Yes, Fountain of You is a med spa. Let’s look at the four core elements and how Fountain of You meets the necessary criteria:
- We provide non-invasive (non-surgical) aesthetic services and treatments including, lip and face fillers such as Botox, Bellafill, and Juvederm XC. We also provide spa services such as facials, microneedling, chemical peels, and laser hair removal at our Melbourne, FL office location near Eau Gallie Causeway.
- Fountain of You operates under the general supervision of Dr. Kim Zipper. She is fellowship-trained in anti-aging medicine, and board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology. Zipper is a North American Menopause Society Certified Practitioner. She is also a member of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. These are just some of her qualifications!
- Along with Dr. Zipper, our staff includes trained, experienced, and qualified practitioners such as a registered nurse, a nurse practitioner, a medical esthetician, and a master stylist trained in microblading.
- With Dr. Zipper and the rest of her amazing and qualified staff, there is always a licensed healthcare professional on-site to meet all your needs.
Fountain of You Is the Med Spa for You!
Located in Melbourne, Fountain of You is a boutique-style medical spa offering anti-aging and aesthetic services. If you are desiring botox, a chemical peel, facial, fillers, or laser hair removal, then please give us a call today or schedule an appointment online. With our qualified and compassionate staff, we know you will leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated!