A DiamondGlow Medical Facial is a next-level facial that reaches beyond the surface of your skin. A DiamondGlow facial requires their patented, recessed, diamond tip wand to deliver the treatment. There are six different wands for your skincare technician to choose from in order to make your facial the most effective for your specific skin type and skin issues. It exfoliates, extracts to deeply clean your pores, and then infuses with SkinMedica Pro-Infusion Serums.
Choosing a serum for your DiamondGlow Facial
With your pores clean and open, the serum is more effective. There are several serums to choose from to make your facial the most suited for you.
- The Advanced serum targets wrinkles and sagging skin.
- The Skin Brightening serum can help with uneven pigmentation.
- The Ultra Hydrating serum can help smooth your skin.
- The Vitamin C serum can rejuvenate and protect your skin.
- The Pore Clarifying serum is designed for acne-prone skin.
Benefits of a DiamondGlow Facial
The DiamondGlow facial is receiving rave reviews online from those who have tried them. Maybe the question we should be asking is what CAN’T it do for you! Benefits include:
- Leaves skin feeling firmer and radiant!
- Improves fine lines, overall dryness, and roughness.
- The DiamondGlow facial can be individualized through the use of the best diamond tip and the best serum chosen specifically for your skin!
Additionally, you can be advised to use a SkinMedica at-home regimen to help get the most out of your DiamondGlow facial. Your face doesn’t only show immediate results, but as you continue with the recommended regimen, you will continue to see results through beautiful improvements in your skin.
To learn more about DiamondGlow, visit diamondglow.com.
The DiamondGlow Facial is Available At Fountain of You
At Fountain of You Med Spa, we offer a wide variety of skincare treatments including botox, micro-needling, fillers, and chemical peels. We are proud to now offer the DiamondGlow facial. As a boutique-style, anti-aging medical center we offer many different services to meet your needs. We believe in whole-body health and treat each of our patients as an individual. Our treatments are not “one size fits all” but rather “one size fits you!”
Fountain of You is located in Melbourne in Brevard County. Even if you don’t live in the immediate area, we believe that you will feel it is worth the trip after you experience our unique, personalized, and compassionate service. Make your appointment today to shine bright like a diamond!