Med spas, like Fountain of You, are a great choice for your anti-aging needs. You may have wondered the following question: How long do different treatments last? That is a great question that we will answer for you!
Duration of Efficacy
The duration of efficacy and the length of time treatment is effective, varies. So, let’s look at some popular treatments offered here at Fountain of You.
- Botox – Botox is used to treat wrinkles, underarm sweating, and migraines. Botox treatments last an average of 3 months. If you are happy with the results and want to maintain the look you achieved with Botox treatments, then you will want to schedule your appointments every 3-4 months.
- Juvederm Ultra and Juvederm Voluma – Juvederm Ultra is designed to treat facial wrinkles, particularly the deep lines that form around the mouth (nasolabial folds). It is also used to achieve fuller lips. Juvederm Ultra lasts approximately 9-12 months. When used on the lips, most patients require less filler at the one-year mark than they needed at their initial treatment.
- Sculptra – Sculptra is an injectable that helps replace lost collagen. It will help your face look fuller giving it a more youthful appearance as your collagen is replenished. It is given as a series of treatments of up to 4 injection sessions, scheduled 3 weeks apart. The results can last over 2 years!
- PRP Treatments – PRP (platelet-rich plasma) treatments for skin are used to add volume to the cheeks and under the eyes for a more youthful appearance. These treatments can also be used to treat rosacea and scars. PRP treatments for skin can last about 18 months. When used for hair regrowth, the results last about 1 year. All hair loss treatments require repeating, even those such as Rogaine.
- Kybella – Kybella is used to eliminate a double chin. As for how long it lasts – how does forever sound? Kybella eliminates the fat cells under your chin, so those same fat cells can NEVER return! Goodbye, double chin! Hello, beautiful profile!
- Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal requires multiple treatments because hair grows in cycles. In order to destroy all hair follicle bulbs, multiple treatments are required. The benefit is that the hair may NEVER grow back! If it does grow back at all, there is usually less of it, it is lighter in color, and it will not grow back for a long period of time.
Begin Your Anti-aging Treatments Now!
If any of the above treatments interest you, then make your appointment today! Fountain of You now has two locations to better serve our clients – Melbourne and Merritt Island. As you can see, most of the fillers and injectables we offer last a considerable length of time. And, some of our services, such as Kybella and laser hair removal may last you a lifetime! If you were worried that maintaining a youthful appearance would take monthly visits to the med spa, then hopefully we have put your mind at ease. While most treatments will require follow-up treatments to maintain the desired look, it is not time-consuming. We believe you will be glad you did it and will love being a part of the Fountain of You family!